Río de Janeiro carnival

The Río de Janeiro carnival is one of the most exciting and colorful festivals of Latin America, and without a doubt it is the most famous event of the year.

The streets of the city are filled with the music and color for a week, between February and March.
I want to go to this festival because I like dance, joy, fantasy, and color. This festival has it all.

I would be un the Rio de Janeiro for a week so that I would have time to see everything.
One day I would go to Sambodromo that are the parades of the Sama School.
I need a lot of money to be there for a whole week since I need sleep,eat...

It would be my perfect trip.


Resultado de imagen de Río de Janeiro carnival

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My personal view of Christmas

My answer would be: